Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Oldest and Strongest Emotion of Mankind is Fear, and the Oldest and Strongest Kind of Fear is Fear of the Unknown

Way to long of a title...just letting anybody reading this that I will try to give an update about upcoming blogs. Getting ready to start reading The Difference Engine by William Gibson (Neuromancer) and Bruce Sterling (Holy Fire) so I will try to post a review once I'm finished. On top of that, I'm going to try to sit down and watch Michael Moore's Sicko so that will be up here once I watch (and do some research) on the whole thing. Going to see Hitman tonight so I will probably post something small on that tonight. Anyone interested in the what is going on in my world of film-making should go to the Perspective Films myspace page, www.myspace.com/perspective_films and check out the short film I co-directed with my friend Mario Ramirez Viral...so more to come, hopefully about the aforementioned subjects.

For now I remain...

David Kostelecky

No comments: